Introducing the Thern® WorkMate hitch-mounted davit crane base! This newly designed davit crane base is compatible with a standard 2-inch receiver hitch of a work vehicle, allowing for a mounted crane and winch to travel directly to the worksite. With the WorkMate, Thern customers can now lift, lower, pull, or position equipment anytime, anywhere.
Features of the WorkMate Davit Crane Base
Designed with flexibility in mind, this davit crane base is suitable for jobs that require a work vehicle. If a project demands access to a remote site or the ability to lift objects from a truck bed, the WorkMate is the ultimate solution.
There are multiple features that make this the essential portable davit crane base:
- An easy-carry handle makes portability simple by aiding in transporting and positioning the davit crane base before and during setup.
- The assembly of this crane base requires no tools or extra equipment. Designed with a simple setup, the Thern WorkMate is the ideal portable solution.
- Limit the movement of the crane when needed with the rotation stop. This standard feature provides better load control at the worksite.
- Stability is key to providing a safer working environment. The WorkMate’s pivoting feet work in tandem with the telescoping legs to provide stable ground contact on a variety of surfaces. The leveling floor jack provides additional support and the ability to compensate for uneven ground.
- The three set up positions of the WorkMate allow a crane to be directly behind the work vehicle or off to either side of the vehicle. Combined with a full 360-degree range of rotation, this allows access to the load wherever it may be.
At Thern, in-house engineers design new products with the customer in mind. The WorkMate hitch-mounted davit crane base is specifically designed to make lifting, positioning, and pulling on the job site reliable and accessible. Whether municipal or agricultural, in a field or deep in the woods, the WorkMate and a Thern davit crane and winch ensure a job well done.