4BP Bevel Planetary Series
31,000 to 51,000 lb Capacity
The 4BP Series of heavy-duty electric power winches (31,000 to 51,000 pounds) is designed for a wide range of applications including barge and rail car positioning, bulk material handling, and much more. The range of options in lifting capacity, motor power and drum width enable a 4BP winch to be implemented within a relatively small footprint while retaining a high load rating and wire rope capacity. Fixed or variable speed controls may be mounted directly on the winch, minimizing footprint and allowing precise control of the winch.
- High Efficiency Premium Motor
- Dedicated Lifting Points for Installation
- Large Diameter Welded Steel Drum
- Reliable & Sturdy Gearbox Design
Need a Quote?
If you’re not sure what product you need or would like a quote, please fill out a request form.
4BP Series — Model 4BP30-20HE Heavy Duty Power Winch.
Make installation safer and easier by utilizing installation lifting points
- Energy-efficient 460 volt, reversible, three-phase, industrial-grade motor, endures continuous use at desired load capacity
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) design, featuring IP66 and F-class insulation, resists debris and contamination for long service life
- Standard motors comply with industry standards: UL, CSA, IEC, and NEMA MG1
- Easy operation fail safe electric brake with manual release lever; simply press down handle to release brake
- Integrated wire rope anchor points promote uniform winding and long life of wire rope
- Continuous, solid-steel drum shaft and steel frame provide optimal strength and security
- Various drum widths available to accomodate required lengths of wire rope and footprint requirements
- Complete wire rope assemblies available upon request
- Fully enclosed bevel, planetary gear set provides reliable operation under heavy loads and allows for optimal load control
- Large-capacity bearings enhance smooth operation and durability
- Sealed, cast-iron gearbox with integral oil bath for rotating gears dissipates heat and provides continuous lubrication for enhanced service life